Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Purpose of this Blog

I don't say much about the design ephemera I post on the blog. That's not to say I don't have an opinion. You should assume that because I'm posting it here, I like it, or love it. Ultimately, your opinion is for you to decide. This blog is a digest of design that I've absorbed recently and think is worthy of sharing with others. The purpose of this blog is not to tell you what I think, it's to share cool design and maybe you'll infer what I think, who I am and what I like based on the content I choose to post.
Henceforth, I'm going to limit the comments and increase the posts.

P.S. I'm also simul-posting on Tumblr at cleancleanswissswiss.tumblr.com. Not sure yet which format will prove more handy, so I'm keeping them both, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment